Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor, every dollar donated to TreesLouisville goes directly towards supporting our programs and planting projects.
Shop using Amazon Smile and 0.5% of every purchase will be donated to TreesLouisville. Follow the link to get started: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-3739795
TreesLouisville (Rewards #48173) has joined up with the Kroger Community Rewards program – by linking your Kroger Plus card with the TreesLouisville organization, Kroger will donate a percentage of every purchase to help us plant trees across the city.
Follow these few simple steps to help support our work!
1. Head to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards with your Kroger card handy.
2. Sign in using your Kroger Plus card or create a new account with just a few clicks.
3. Once logged in, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under the category “Community Rewards”, click “Edit”.
4. To find the TreesLouisville listing, enter “TreesLouisville” or our organization number #48173 into the search bar and press “Search”.
5. Select the TreesLouisville listing from the search results and click the “Enroll” button.
6. Give yourself a high-five! You’re now enrolled in the Community Rewards program, and each purchase you make at any Kroger (or affiliated) store will help donate funds to TreesLouisville. Thank you!
Be a brand that gives back, gain community exposure, offset carbon emissions and beautify our city!
As a TreesLouisville sponsor, your business or organization will be highlighted on our website, social media and publications throughout the year.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please call Cindi Sullivan at 502-208-8746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider hosting an online fundraiser for a birthday or other event!
Consider making a planned gift to TreesLouisville – your gift will have an impact that will grow for decades!
Sometimes called legacy giving or gift planning, a planned gift allows a donor to support a non-profit with a larger gift than they would make with ordinary income. Planned gifts utilize tax and estate planning to provide for a charity and heirs in a way that can maximize a gift and minimize impact on a donor’s estate.
There are a number of ways to provide planned gifts: a donor can use cash, appreciated securities or stock, real estate, artwork, personal property, life insurance or retirement plans, etc. that can benefit both the non-profit and the donor greatly.
We are more than happy to work with you and your wealth management partners to determine the perfect way for you to give back to your community by supporting TreesLouisville’s green infrastructure work.
Email us at email@example.com or call 502-208-8746 to discuss Planned Giving options!