Kroger has made donating to your favorite charity a no-brainer! By registering your Kroger Rewards card with their Community Rewards Program, every time you use your Rewards card at checkout, Kroger will donate a portion of the transaction to the non-profit of your choice.
To register your Kroger Rewards card and have Kroger donate to TreesLouisville on your behalf:
- Visit https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards with your Kroger card handy.
- Sign in using your Kroger Plus card, or create a new account with just a few clicks.
- Once logged in, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under the category “Community Rewards”, click “Edit”.
- To find the Trees Louisville listing, enter “Trees Louisville” or our organization number #48173 into the search bar and press “Search”.
- Select the TreesLouisville listing from the search results, and click the “Enroll” button.
- Give yourself a high-five! You’re now enrolled in the Community Rewards program, and each purchase you make at any Kroger (or affiliated) store will help donate funds to TreesLouisville. Thank you!